Reviews for "Kid Icarus - Part III"

Really nice, and well done.

I really like your style of animation, man. And the voice acting wasn't bad, either. Thumbs up.

Awesome!

Awesome job, Murat Kemaldar! Your flash skills are amazing! I just have two errors to point out to you:

1. According to the Kid Icarus instruction manual, the two-headed dog is called Twinbellows, not Cerberus (though appearently Twinbellows is in fact based off of Cerberus, the three-headed dog).

2. In the battle against Pandora, I noticed Pit's hair and toga happened to be blue, rather then purple. Was he given another power-up by Zeus, or was this just a coloring error? Or did Pit, over the course of his adventure, accidently spill blue paint all over himself and was never able to get it out?

Regardless, this is a damn good movie! I just can't wait for Kid Icarus Part 4 to come out! Keep up the good work!

P.S. Thank you for adding subtitles!

MKjack responds:

It means that Pit has met Zeus once more. ^^
And I know that it was called Twinbellows, but it sounded terrible. So I just called it Cerberus because of its 2 heads.
And the Dragon is called Hewdraw, but i decided to change its name too...
Pandora is the only one I guess with a good name ^^

Nice!

Haha. I love that you had a create of Wiis in the background, AND Domo-kun! That was awesome! It made my day.

This is really fantastic, and your English is just fine. ^ ^

ha ha

it seems the bosses wont be playing their wii's anytime soon. much better thannthe first two.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!

return of the cutey lil snakes!!!!!