Reviews for "Kid Icarus - Part III"

not bAD

NOT THE GREATEST....BRING ME MORE FUCKING ACTION AND LESS NAIL BITING,LATER DUDE.

Great job!

...except for Pit suffering under the Eggplant Wizard's curse for a relitively short time. Needs to be longer. Nice reference with the Wii crate! I can understand your quick transations through all three castles; you want a quick finish to this. No biggie.

Salem alejkum

That's turkish right...? Heh, that's the only thing i actually know to say on turkish ^_^

*ahem* Anyway about the flash... well, everything went too fast, at the end I was trying to figure out what actually happened. I mean, common, he looks like he is bored while trying to save the world, and the enemies... well, they all reminded me of Teletabis, except the three guardians at the end which were supposed to be powerful, but he won them with what... couple of arrows?

Sorry if i am too harsh, but i really like ur work and ur character. It just get's on my nerves that he doesn't get into any serious fights while saving the frigging world ^_^'

Descent flash, but not funny

I thought the flash was okay, it had pretty good graphics but the sound and humor were very lacking, you could've made it funnier. keep up the good work on the graphics, but come up with some new material as far as humor, and get different sound affects and voicing.

Vey good lol but i realy dont think funny flash go

Whith asction flash but other then that that was hilariouse plz make more I like how it made fun of some kimnda adventure game like that becaus ethe map on that game looked like some kinda souko thing hmm what was it................ oh yeah Zeld............I think....

MKjack responds:

guys I am not american, I am turkish, and living in germany, my english is not the common english you know!!
that's why you may have noticed a certain accent, and I'm living in a different family here, I sure would like to scream or burst out with my voice, but I'm restricted here in this house and I don't want that my parents worry about me XD