Reviews for "Santa-Bounce"

its ok

except the whole christmas thing. i fuking HATE christmas!!!

4/5

i liked the idea of how you had to get the presents and the good graphics. Personally i thought it should have been longer or with levels instead of that one level. Over all I liked it and im hoping for a second one before the holiday or near it. =D

Awsome!

Very fun, I like all of it. I just wished it gave more time to collect presents. But, very fun, keep up the good work. 5/5.

mooseisloose responds:

Thanks, also I can't give too much time or it would be too easy! :p

Very good flash.

I like the gameplay and the graphics were very good. Music was nice and the animation was smooth and perfect. Good work!

Very Good

That was very good, I really enjoyed playing it. Good programming and everything was very smooth. Even after playing through it a few times i could find any glitches. Good Game!