Reviews for "LARRY's Satuday Morning Theme"

epic

this should totally be the end credits song!

Catchy short song.

I know it's not an entirely serious song, but it sounds like one. The singing is very impressive, the beat and even vocals are reminiscent of the offspring. I like it. Keep up the good work, hope to hear more music from you.

Amazing

Cna't wait to see if there will be a intro :)
Great but Short.
It sums up the whole Larry series so it's good or new people who started around the middle of the series.
Rock is perfect for Larry :D

Brilliant

Personally, I love this song. Enough to make a music video for it on youtube! You can search "Larry Saturday Theme" to see it. If you don't like me putting it up, just pm me and I'll remove it immediately. Once again great job on this amazing song!

Whoa

My headphones exploded!!!!Really GOOD!!!!