Reviews for "Flash Poker"

addictive

Stupid poker CAN be addictive!!!
This game proves it!

If you like poker, then play this!

I find this game really cool. I love poker so this was for me. I think the game was done well, but it only had 1 sound, there's not supposed to be violence or humor, so those shouldn't bring down the game at all, it's a freakin' casino game, not a shooter! So have fun, good job!

Great. Play it Daily.

I like this game it's one i could, and do , play everyday. The only thing i don't like is it starts on Game Over(no big deal). And unfortunately i always loose my money trying to double up 4X. But if i have any advice, it's always clubs. I kick myself everytime i don't pick clubs. Take in mind i eventually always loose all my money. I voted low in Violence because pokers not supposed to be violent i suppose.None the less it's a Great game.

Nice graphics

The graphics are good and game play is really great. Nice job.

Cool dude!

Very addictive indeed! A great game to play...in an addictive way...way to go dude!!!
Cheers!!!