Reviews for "Flash Poker"

wow

i got a gambling problem now! RAWR!

A nice, straightforward poker game.

I like the action of the cards as they flip over, though it could be a tad faster. The sounds weren't distracting or annoying, so not too bad there. And I liked the card faces. Nice job :-)

OK

A mildy enjoyable poker game, not much more.

please waste your time on something else

I had absolutley no fun playing this game. Please do better next time.

Not exactly real...

So the copyright is 1999 so the author will never read this. I only write this in the hopes that that someone will make a better version of this game. There are a few things that are wrong with the game:

1. With jokers in play the payout is 1:1 for two pair 3:1 for trips 5:1 for a straight 6:1 for a flush (yeah flushes are a higher payout than straights) 10:1 for a full house and everything else varies between casinos and makers.

2. Its impossible to remain high with the odds in place as they are, even luck will only by you a couple unlucky hands. Perhaps the author's intention was to show it's impossible to beat Vegas, or perhaps he just didn't do his research.

3. Casinos do have machines that let you double up by guessing either high/low or black/red, but I've never come across one that lets you guess suit for 4x. A new twist, but a sucker bet to be sure.