Reviews for "FF Dark Crystal MV"

WHOEAW

THAT was fucking great. unbelievable. love it man every espect of it was perfect. much congradulations.

keep it up man i smell a daily price

Great!

The only thing not perfect was the drawings. But the rest of that was perfect. I loved it.

Now that is a quality flash!

That is a quality flash and music video! You worked hard on that flash. I can tell. I hope your planning another music video because you are an expert at making them!!

Sweet

Dude i don't care what people say that was sweet as, the song was good, the style was awsome, and it truly made it stand out, also i love FFXI names Goonie Remora server 75 War, Rock on make more if you have the time ^_^ .

ZeroX4 responds:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay go us FFXI people!

Awsoome gave me chills near the end....

This is an amazing flash video Very well done 5/5