Reviews for "FF Dark Crystal MV"

Really good!

I can tell there was a lot of effort just by looking. I didn't really like the song, but I ain't gonna mark it down 'cause of that. Good work. ;)

Great!

The only thing not perfect was the drawings. But the rest of that was perfect. I loved it.

WHOEAW

THAT was fucking great. unbelievable. love it man every espect of it was perfect. much congradulations.

keep it up man i smell a daily price

Nice surprise

I was NOT expecting this. Is is just mind blowing. I myself am a FF junkie and I like the concept you have going on here. I got the idea that its a mix of every character in the FF series, but I couldnt see any of the characgers from the games before FF7, i think they would make a nice addition.

I loved the music in this. I had never heard that song before, i love it, the video flowed nicely with it.

You should definatly expand on the concept and keep this goin, i am no very interested.

ZeroX4 responds:

Yeah when I made this I didn't play any of the FFs pre-7 orz. Now... I've played FF1 and 2 on GBA, I gotta work on the others for the GBA lololol And moreover it's tough to transition from the original character design since.... well it's not anime and very intricate.

Oh God.

Have to tell you, I was expecting something totally crappy, like a really bad parody. But this just blew me away. Sure, the drawings could have been a little better, but the overall concept and most of the animation had me speechless. Very good for a music video, not so original (a lot of final fantasy stuff out there) but still good. Although like I said, the drawings (since I have played a lot of FF) could have looked more like the characters, and the music skipped a little for me. Can use improvement, but overall verrrry nice. 5/5

ZeroX4 responds:

I know, you can look at the different drawings of Squall throughout and tell that he changes in each version =D That's what I meant.