Reviews for "FF Dark Crystal MV"

okay.....ill just say 1 thing...

i rlly dont know wtf i just saw....i just know its FF related... and yea....i just gave ya a high score thing cause....i dont rlly know wut score 2 give...

nice one

that was a pretty nice animation. very nice touch with FF, excellent drawings, good choice of audio and it was a major blast to watch. this video was very nice... good job on it and real glad to see it win an award too.

1 thing

work on the facial details, im assuming ur working with Smooth Penstrokes, its hard to draw precise detail with smooth, but you must work on the lines. Also work on the running cycles, they look really crappy no offense. If these 2 are perfected, this movie would get at least a 4.8

Not bad but could use some minor improvments.

I'm assuming this is mabey a first or second attempt at a good animation. Overall it is not bad. But you could use some improvement. At times your animation is stiff and there is some composision issues in some of the scenes. But on the plus side your timing is good for the most part. Also some of the scenes did had excellent composision and followed the rule of thirds wich is a good start.

Keep up the good work!

this deserve frontpage

very beautifull, i loved it VERY much, perfect music, wow