Reviews for "StarCraft FA 5"

Excellent piece

Nice FA5 u have here...it is even more outstanding than the other FAs...this game is more challenging and cool...with the powers and the skillpoints...which cannot be found in other defence games...looking forward to FA6!

bloody fantastic!!!!

this is the best flashcraft game ive ever played in the history of newgrounds! specially the graphics!

If you like this game your not alone its cool.....

If you like this game your not alone its cool and its a game hard to beat.This game is like starcraft flash action[fa]4 but a different scenerio and has different style and different attacks/defences and more gore. Overall it is awesome and i cant explain it well enough.

This game rocks

This Game Is Not Really Like StarCraft But This Real Game Is Funner Becuase You Can Create More Units You Don't Kill To Earn The Money You Mine But What The Hell Its Good.

AWESOME!

gr8 game but im a noob and couldnt beat wraiths. i'm amazed some ppl couldnt get past goliaths! i just had 2 sunkens and i smashed em!
for some reason 2nd time i played siege tanks didnt come im just going wat the hell? and saving my energy in for discharge.

hint to every1 marines give more xp than 1hit on a goliath for some reason!
i wish i wasnt a noob and i could complete this game but i am!