Reviews for "StarCraft FA 5"

Very good...i can tell

i can tell that this had a lot of time and effort put into it. i think the people in past reviews need to open their eyes and understand that nothing in life is easy if it were...well we would not be here...nevertheless i enjoy a good challenge every now and then unlike some people *cough* slackers *cough* this game is in fact very hard and i will freely admit that i have yet to make it past the 5th level but the difficulty is not stoping me from persevering.

again very well made game same for the entire series.

Very Nice Trubute

This was an awesome tribute to Starcraft. The gameplay was enjoyable, however the menus and such lacked in quality. I suppose, however its as good as to be expected through flash. Wonderful game all in all, favorite by myself. Keep up the good work...I'd love to see more 10/10

Ownage!

This game owns! Its the best starcraft flash game ever made!

@Haszor

u need to use the spells to get more money the buy a sunken it mite take u a little to get the money but just use the spells wisely o and for the code for the secrets it 031995 u need to go to secrets go to bottem right corner the keep clicking

what the fuck you 00