Reviews for "StarCraft FA 5"

Great Job Man. I love Starcraft.

Yo, All of U people, Stop yer Bitching. This Guy made a great series of Strategy games based on starcraft, and to comment on this, I love all of them. This Game is slightly tough but You gotta manage people!!! I found the cheat. Apparently I clicked on the corner of the screen at secrets and guess what I found. 031995. And yo man, I saw some dude post this way earlier called AntiDZ. He said:

hehehee... DZ! i found your code, after about 90 min of searching
i found it. since u were so cruel to not give me hints at least to make my life easy, im gonna tell everyone else! but first how i found it...

step one. play scfa4

step two. at the top middle, bottom left, & bottom right there are white stars in the shadows in the menu, u cant click, just hold mouse over it till it changes.

step three. i forget how i solved puzzle, i got lucky, but when u do it gives u cheats and a password for scfa1, its ( azathoth ).

step four. click on a hidden button in scfa1 menu and type password , u are brought to secret menu, go to secret link
(press tab repeatedly if you cant find button).

now what you all been waiting for, the number that was once
"dz only" is ... 031995 !!!!!! now play scfa5 , go to secrets
press tab repeatedly or just click around bottom left corner untill u get number pad & enter. VICTORY IS MINE!!!

p.s. for scfa (star craft flash action) puzzle answer read its
reviews, you will find it eventualy. i forget who posted it but who
ever did thx!!!

it's soooooooo hard but sooooooooo addicting

it's sooo fun but tooo hard the only way i could get past the suicide tank was to press tab until it hilights the queen then press enter and use it but then there's a nuke i couldn't find him despite that it makes you not want to get out of your chair as for secret 4 and the screamer well it scared me shitless so i use it to scare my friends shitless graphics are awesome this is the ultimate defense game you gonna make starcraft Fa 6 because i think it gonna be great

Great game

Very well put toghter and easy to play I have nothing to say about this game badly.........great job

great game

greamt game great graphics great game play.... keep it up... make a new one

hmm...

well its good but not the best but ill still give it a 10 :)