Reviews for "StarCraft FA 5"

One challenging game tribute for Starcraft fans!

Awesome gameplay and very challenging to boot. I've played all of the previous SC: FA games and enjoyed them as an appreciating Starcraft player myself. This one turned back to the "Defend-your-base"-type formula, which is a personal favorite genre of mine. ;)

So far, I haven't beaten it, yet, as I'm stuck on Wave 15, which is one helluva struggle with that damn Battlecruiser disintegrating my entire defense. Is there a particular method of handling BCs? Because I have used the Defiler's beam attack in a direct hit, used Discharge Overmind power and even sent a wave of Infested Terrans in it's path , yet, it still got me. ;( I've attempted different strategies already, but none have worked yet. Am I perhaps, supposed to be at level 5 (I'm level 4) at this point?

Well, even though it seems impossible to overcome Wave 15, it doesn't deter from my impression on the game overall, but that's my only gripe on the game. Otherwise, the game is teh sweetness to the Max! XD

5/5

Awsome

Starcraft rulz!!!
:)w00t:)

good

i liked it wasnt bad at all.

tight

good job! A+

Perfect!

1 of my fav. games star craft...and nice job!