For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "StarCraft FA 5"

Wow. I got my ass handed to me....6 times in a row

That was so fuggin hard. the goliaths killed me WAY too fast.
and it wont let me upgrade. but its fun in the least.

nice game

i like the game but its pretty hard the energy doesent recharge well

why is this game so fucking hard?

i love this game and all, but why does it have only one difficulty setting: fucking tough?

i really like how you did the graphics, the powers, and the whole idea behind it, but i spend a long time doing the same level over and over just to die before the end of it, and its extremely frustrating.

now dont get me wrong, i love this game, and i think its worth playing, but it really does need a diffuculty adjustment for ppl like me who get pissed easy.

lol keep these games coming though. i love em all!

dz2001 responds:

most people who complain about difficulty
either do something wrong or dont follow/read the hints

what wave are you on?
it starts getting difficult only after wave 15

Its not bad...

I like this kind of game, I mean the defense games, so I enjoy playing it, the problem is the speed of the game, i will try to download it.
:B

Good game

its good but takes to long to recharge :(