Reviews for "StarCraft FA 5"

good

its good but not brilliant it coud do better with more slot for your base thingys

hmmm

its great but i cant get past nukes! rly good keep it up!

Good Game, though not perfect

First off, I enjoyed the game, and even much so: The effort you've put into it is considerable, and the outcome is certainly one of the best tributes to SC here on Newgrounds. Besides, it's arguably the best TD game on this site, too (and yes, you CAN actually beat it, it's just very difficult)

Now, the fact that it's the best doesn't mean you created a perfect game, it just means that out of all games of this category, yours is better then all others, which isn't surprising, looking at the rest.

I don't understand why you are so much against different difficulty levels...it would not make the game *too easy*, since you could still play it on the *normal* mode if you wanted to. Same thing about hotkeys: you don't need to use hotkeys, but for those that have problems it would surely make the game a little less frustrating then it sometimes can be right now, if you have to switch through your abilities clicking them and losing time that you often just don't have... (and hotkeys wouldn't even be difficult to implement, either, so it's even more incomprehensible why you don't want too...)

So, in the End, you made it to create the best defense game (and it still is), but don't be too arrogant to say that it's perfect, for it is not. There are ways to improve it, like it or not...

good

fun

Quite a swell game... but

Its too easy to die, and I don't mean from the ghosts, because after seeing what people have mostly been complaining about, ill tell you how you guys may be messing up, its either:
A: once you got your first defence, you utterly relied on your defences, and didn't give a crap about using smite to level
B: you only used smite enough to get more defences
or
C: you just suck misserably
Anyways, the game flows fine to me, although its those second terran marines that really got me, their health seemed way too big to be marines >,<
although, then again, both of my middle towers were spores...
Okay, so in my sence, game is good, a bit slow, but other than that no other real problems