Reviews for "StarCraft FA 5"

Very good...i can tell

i can tell that this had a lot of time and effort put into it. i think the people in past reviews need to open their eyes and understand that nothing in life is easy if it were...well we would not be here...nevertheless i enjoy a good challenge every now and then unlike some people *cough* slackers *cough* this game is in fact very hard and i will freely admit that i have yet to make it past the 5th level but the difficulty is not stoping me from persevering.

again very well made game same for the entire series.

Great game

I got nuked twice =D I guess I just suck too much.
Very well made game though =D

Awsome game keep them coming

but how bout an RPG like one you kno exp an that i think it would be a an even better game
but then thats me i like RPG's lol

but loved the game

Hi HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi im marzs logged on as buttface100123
i just want you to know that i dont know
how to download it. (get it?)
well your game is cool and newgrounds rock!
well i have a starcraft on my com but my lil bro delete it
you know kids they are so curious about things
and they think about it then starting the pefection of there
life but not ours ( heheheheheh! )
ok rock you some times!
about your sponsor the Adventure Quest staffs say to them they rock!
but tell them why you need to pay to be a guardian?

what the fuck you 00