Reviews for "NG Review Game #2"

Okay

Wow, this flash is done very well, it seems to flow smoothly and the sound fits quite well. The graphics are amazing, keep this up for future flash, I like this style you have here.
Good job.

lawl, i can copy.

Lol, great.

Outstanding.

Very nicely made and an innovative idea.

Keep it up; I'd love to see more of these.

~CowBomb

TomatoSalad responds:

Thankyou, I'll try to get a third one done when I can work more on improving this :)

It was funny when I

clicked ''Blow your whistle. Lol Benny Hill style!

TomatoSalad responds:

Lol, yeah! I thought it would be diffrent. Thanks to Diver for the animation on that part though :P

help

um what do you do nice game though

Read the instructions o_o

It was nice

I really enjoyed this game. I also vaguely remember the music from somewhere. Isnt it the music from NG Sim V1.2? Either way, it was a fun game. The graphics were very nice, the reveiws were well thought out. Overall, I enjoyed the game. The only thing that really couldve made it better was lengthening the game out, put a form of stat building element into it. Things like 'Grammar Skill' or 'Observance Skill'. While, putting that element into the game would definately take some time since you would have to write out very many different Reveiws based on your skill level of each one, I think it would definately make the game more exciting. I give this game a 6.8/10, and a WRFI (With Room For Improvement). -- This here Reveiw marks the start of my Reveiw Writing Thing. I got the idea from the game itsself. </InsertNotAngryFaicHere>

TomatoSalad responds:

It's not really suppost to be RPG based though, lol. Anyway, thankyou for the review :)