Reviews for "Dress Up Hinata"

IT IS OK!

I do like dress up games, and naruto is the gayest thing ever, but this was not too bad, the music sucked though, i give it a......... 5

-4 because its naruto -2music +1 for pose

p.s. i hate naruto, if i didnt play this i would of ranted, rate low, and many other things.... r rated things......

studying the outfits.

i can tell you took alot of time into getting the flash all right. great job. i really like this game. not in a perverted way. but because of the great assortment of outfits. you're very creative. TY for not completely scarring the character but putting her in the position you gave her. I love Hinata. such a great character. I've always admired her. And the personality.

this is AWSOME!!!

i really dont liek hinata, but in this she looks great!!

Great

Perfect!

:D Fantastic!

Good! i spent hours once just playing random alfits..