Reviews for "Copy Ninja vs. Copyright"

This rules

You know, I'm kind of pissed off at the fact that you will get pissed of by sending Kakashi to jail. Its...dumb, because you should just enjoy the fucking show, and be entertained, if you didn't like it, rate it bad and say why. If you did like it, say you did, that's fucking that. Rate it, you're done.

DannyP responds:

So very true. It is a bit cruel how people gave it a 0 just because they're Kakashi fans. Personally, I like Kakashi too - he's a cool and funny character. He just happened to have something I could joke about. Oh well :P I made this movie for people to be entertained - I made this movie for people like you. Thanks for watching.

cool

i thought it was a little boring ,but it was funny....also you used that 'I got lost on the rode of life' thing from 'NARUTO' but you say in the flash to not steal content and everything ,but i didnt see anything giving credit to whoever made that saying

DannyP responds:

That's a very good point - I wasn't thinking about that at all. I might have to edit the credits when I have time...

haha!

woohoo! that's very good!

DannyP responds:

Glad you liked it, and thanks for taking the time to watch and let me know you liked it :P

Awesome ^_^

Really fun flash ^_^. Especially for those of use who watch Naruto.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Thanks for the review :P

Rofl!

Keep doing some more of these stuff! Plz Its too Good!

DannyP responds:

I plan to make a sequel :P I have the script written out and some of the voice acting done already .