Reviews for "Scaryville"

"Turtle".

=Good Points=
Wow. Now I have said this before but this time I mean it. You have made the funniest flash to hit Newgrounds up-to-date. I mean you first had, amazingly smooth animation, hilariously random humor and jokes, top notch graphics, and above all great audio and voice quality. I can't possibly describe how amazing this flash movie is. All I know that this should and must become a series. This is Favorite Flash List worthy. Above all stunning work, and keep it up.

=Bad Points=
Make more, and fast.

Yay!

that was a really nice flash, and I think we all know it's going to make front page. congrats!

....i drew a turtle

oh em ge that was funny!

Good Job

Wow thank you this is one of the best flashes I have seen on here in a while. The animation was great. The story was a little strange but that was one of the things I enjoyed about it. Definitely would like to see more of this. Anyways keep up the good work.

Very nice

This was an excelent flash you made, if it was up to me I would try making it into an actual animated series. You had a very original style in your character design and their voices went well with what they looked like. Very good job man.