For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 215 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "The 12 Days to TP"

Just loved it

That was so funny!!!

Oh and if that was really you at the end, you really need to sing more often (it was so beautiful ^__^)

That was AWESOME!!! I really enjoyed it!

That was a really great flash, and I enjoyed it!:) I loved the lyrics and thought they were hilarious, especially on the 5th day! You did a great job on this in 4 days and I loved it!:)

Simple, yet great

I rarly take the time to review submissions, even ones I really like, but I had to let you know how much I enjoyed this. There's not much else I can say that the other reviews havent already. I wasnt in a very good mood tonight, but after seeing this, I'm happy I came across it. Great job.

ps: i would love to hear more of your singing.

Simply Amazing

You have talent. It's rare to find an author that can draw their own stuff as well as you.

Now.... I LOVE ZELDA!!!! The music was totally awesome and the expressions on the character's face in some parts were just HILARIOUS! This flash really lifted my spirits!

Thank you for such a great flash; i haven't seen one in a while.

You are on my favs, period.

^^ Clever!

All I can say is I wish you had a voice actor to sing the words.

:3 It's still cute though x3