Reviews for "The 12 Days to TP"

I know exactly how you feel

I cant wait for the wii to its gonna rock as is TP. I herd a rumor that TP was delayed but i dont think its true might just be the GC version, havent seen any info on offical websites. I cant wait to 8th Dec its wat im living 4.

Gud job btw.

o shizzle mad nice!

Y0 I USALLY DONT LIKE DAT ANIME SYT BUT I LOVED RIGHT HER GUD JOB KEEP IT UP AND I L0V3 UR VOICE. AND IM COMIN 2 UR HOUSE 2 PLAY TP L0L. u got a myspace? by da way madddddd funny wit da pics 5 outa 5

This was great.

This was a really good flash, and I liked it a lot. I liked that you changed the music part of it each time, that was creative and it was a nice touch. It took me a while, but I was actually able to put all those into the tune of 12 Days of Christmas. Good job on making that work. While I loved the whole thing, I really liked the parts where you drew 'yourself' in between parts, you have some real talent on your side. And there is one particular reason why I'm going to favorite this. And that is you singing that Lon Lon Ranch song at the end, that was incredible and I'd watch this over again just to hear that. (By the way, I only put a 1 on violence because those chickens are a pain in the ass if you mess with them ;)

THANK-YOU!!!

You are my hero lol. its impossible to find anything with good graphics and a good story line or in your case song line... or whatever. well anyways all i have to say is tht was exellent and that you sould keep up the good work.

awesome!

that was so good, i personally am a huge fan of anything loz. i can't believe that was you singing at the end. you sounded amazing! keep up the good work.