Reviews for "Mario Dance Now"

Simply Amazing

Amazing man. The graphics were suberb, the sound quality couldn't have been better or any more in time, and there wasn't any lag to speak of. Mario lovers everywhere are going to enjoy this. You did a great job man, seriously.

why a 10

because i have seen a lot of mario dance flashes but this is by far the best. the animations wersmother and there was a lot more movement that most movies. A+++

Lol....

I remember me doing the robot like 2 years ago. For some reason I can't do it anymore. But there's two words for this = DISTINCT FLAVAH!

WOW

That was awsome, i love the part when he let go of the hat and spins around that was so cool.
Keep up the good work I want to see more ;)

heh sweet