For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 73 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Mario Dance Now"

Very good

It's really good, the way you put every bit in it, instead of just slapping on bits.. now try and make another song,

Backlash-D responds:

idk i was thinking of it cuz i have come up with a lot more moves since this but there are a lot of mario dancing movies. so idk

why a 10

because i have seen a lot of mario dance flashes but this is by far the best. the animations wersmother and there was a lot more movement that most movies. A+++

Holy Crap.

Best flash creation since Stop Cryin Your Heart Out Collab.

this ruled XD

i loved it whats more to say?

Simply Amazing

Amazing man. The graphics were suberb, the sound quality couldn't have been better or any more in time, and there wasn't any lag to speak of. Mario lovers everywhere are going to enjoy this. You did a great job man, seriously.