Reviews for "runescape -=free world pk"

this is funny

for all u zezima worshipers its just a flash movie and its just a game. I for one am a runescape player i love rs and at the thought of killing zezima has always made me laugh someone has to kill that no life nerd

greeeeaaaatttt.

i think u should be able to move at ur will and kill stuff other then just standing there waiting to win... the way runescape has the game set up is boring. and after u finish all quests... theres notin to do. grreat flash hope u make more

Lol ppl below me

When did you last play runescape 3 years ago? Rofl the graphics changed, also there is not just attacking and hoping not to die u just lie that to make RuneScape look bad or you really failed at the game and you are such a low level you are really at the part when its true. but believem e, you don't have to level much before u can go maybe pking or fight a high lvl monster, then you will have to drink potions, eat, use special attacks, choose magiks, change prayer and more! So, stop lieing about the combat system because it is not a s bad as you think/lie it to be.

it was pretty good

funny animation but could have been better.

Pretty cool to bad it's to short

you could do more effort into this one like they could use items or something, the battle needed to be longer and you defenetly get the frontpage :P