Reviews for "runescape -=free world pk"

good graphics, but short and unrelated to title

Nice minifight, the effects are ok, the style of the drawings is quite good... but there is almost no runescape in here, after a mention in the interface.

If the background was more runescapy :) and the sticks were RS-inspired drawings (not necessarily sprites), and there were something else in the story (there are lots of things in runescape to parody, the masses, the chats, the monsters...) you could have a winner here.

Little to do with Runescape

When they lost their swords it was just another Stick vs Stick. The FxF was decent, quite smooth. Also the background/swords were nice.

It was just to short, and the reason the score im giving is low is that this is nothing new. Sticks are getting really repetitive. You have the potential to make something good, so best of luck on future projects.

Allright...

It's OK, but why did you use sticks, and why did you created the movie with RuneScape and stuff?

Still pretty good, only too short.

K

^^Good Points^^
The drawings were very good. I like how you made the border to the movie look similar to the runescape interface. Also, the background drawings were good, and the stick animations were great. I also liked the music, very bassy!

^^Needs Improving^^
This was very short and not very entertaining because of that. It would have been better if the fight was going pretty evenly then a group of people came up and crashed it or something. This fight was just lacking.

not bad!

hey this isnt to bad! your stick animation is good and if you put more time into your next movie it could be a hit! all you need to do now is think of a story and take your time making it . lol loved the head mashing part:D keep it up =)