For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 19 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "a SMB3 Tale I"

Good Stuff

You got me hooked can't wait to see the next. Keep em comin!!

very nice

That was very good. there are a lot of mario sprite battle things out there but this is one of the best. only thing i didnt like is that Luigi was made to look lame 8(. overall a good flash, mario is a lot better when he can punch and kick and stuff.

Sweet

This is sweet man very good job with the sprits you got very well done indeed and i am looking foward to the next part of this.

i get whats gonna happen!

luigi is gonna bump one of those blocks, sending out a 1-up mushroom. luigi is going to come out near the middle or end of the
movie, helping mario with whatever problem he is in. by the way, i havent whatched #2 of it yet.

it was awsome...is there a continuation?

It was awsome man...the fight scenes the classic music and grafics...but is there really a continuation? if there is plz reply and give me its name i must see it, u have ny support.