For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 75 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "a SMB3 Tale I"

watched the whole series) nice job good animation, nice sprites and nice storyline:) And the use of the SMB3 music and sofx very nice, brings back memories of when I played the game hours upon hours :)

Fantastically well told

This fantastic and epic retelling of the mario 3 story was just action packed and extremely well animated. If i could have seen a animation movie that had all of the original sprite bosses from the Mario series, i would definitely watch this. Well Done Callum Stamp.

GREAT!!

I'm also a huge SMB3, as I grew up in the Nintendo era. This was a very well made video. I cannot believe this does not have more reviews! Definitely a great piece of work. I am going to go watch part 2 right now :)

epic

i loved the smoot animation and it was really cool to see bowser kick some ass.
oh and HE FORGOT LUIGI D:

Not bad, but kinda slow.

It wasnt the greatest, but I found the concept interesting. It makes me wish we could have fought like that back on the NES XD. Only problem was it seemed a bit slow when they were not fighting.