Reviews for "SN | You Dun Goofed! Hardstyle"

what the fuck?

Considering you took a video on youtube and repeated it 100 times it's not much to say. It gets very repetitive, boring and annoying as the guy under me said. The first 5 seconds where OK though. And it seems like you can't take critisicm in the other comments so don't respond to this if you're going to be a douche about it.

SessileNomad responds:

what about the youtube video and repeating it?

i can take criticism just fine, but telling people whats wrong with their audio, in this case that its too repetitive, is no help, offer some input on HOW to make it less repetitive of where to go with it

Awful

Wow, this was a waste of time. Its repetitive, boring and gets annoying after a minute.
Its good you didnt classify this as dance because this sounds worse than commercial "dance" !

Have some maturity while responding to criticism.

SessileNomad responds:

meh, go critique something i care about, and i might

Wtf was that xD

It's alright at first, but then it gets kind of repeditive

SessileNomad responds:

thats dance music for ya

dude its officail...

dj brja doin hardstyle, theres about 3 artist devoted to hardstyle on newgrounds hardstyles getting on the top 5...hard style is gonna rule supreme muthafucka!

SessileNomad responds:

ah no, dubstep is, sadly...

Need a melodie

yeah, if you had some really hard saw stab anthem to go in there that would be pretty cool. but for the most part this is a quality piece of Hardstyle you have made sir :D

SessileNomad responds:

i did have one, but i decided to save it for a song that wasnt such a joke