Reviews for "SN | You Dun Goofed! Hardstyle"

Great beat, but makes me feel guilty... :P

This beat's amazing. I've always been a fan of hardstyle.
But around 0:27, when you looped "You - Ruined - My - Life" over and over, it sounded a lot like "Ian - Ruined - My - Life" to me. :P
And the fact that my name's Ian makes me feel more awkward then a straight guy at a gay bar. Just sayin. Don't stop the music, s'all good.

But what happens in CancĂșn STAYS in CancĂșn, dammit!!!
5/5 10/10

thanks for the review

I lol'd

I did, I really did.

me too

Consequences Will Never Be The Same

Made my day, you dun goofed. It was perfect.

thanks

Thank You!

Me and my bro listen to Hardstyle all the time and this song is heavy!! You are amazing and should keep make more songs like this!!

SessileNomad responds:

i rarely make hardstyle so enjoy this while you can

So this is hardstyle

I've heard some hardstyle songs, but none has felt so powerful as this one. All the instruments sound hard and tight. The beat is rock solid. Great mixing.
That said, it does get repetitive very quickly and the lyrics aren't very interesting. But I must take into consideration that it was probably never intended to be anything more than what it is. And to be honest, it has reawoken my interest in hardstyle music.

SessileNomad responds:

yaaay a review who is critical but understands what this song is supposed to be : D

yeah i actually had quite a few different lyrics i could have run with in this, but "you ruined my life" just looped so nicely, so i ran with that

if you're interested in hardstyle, you should check out noisecontrollers and davide sonar, those guys are probably my favorite

a youtuber named ptrk makes really good mixes

thanks for the review