Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Once Upon A December (Anastasia Remix)"

WOW.

Yay, 1st. That was awesome. simply amazing. 5/5 10/10

Haha, thanks man!

Whoa!

I can say that I am relatively speechless. This was a good remix and that minute mark, holy crap that hit the nail on the head! Amazing work and another excellent remix!

rtnario responds:

Haha, thanks for the reviews! I'm glad you enjoyed this one as well. Hope my future songs won't disappoint =)

Memory bringer...

This song was beautiful from the movie, and now that I hear how you changed it up I love it even more! Thank you vato, this deserves a higher rating.

rtnario responds:

If it wasn't beautiful, I wouldn't have remixed it, and me having a very European metal influence with genres like symphonic metal, I knew that the song with metal would be a perfect match. I'm glad you liked it!

Gorgeous!!

Probably one of the lesser known of the non-Disney animated movies out there. Know one that I know even recalls this cartoon, which is sad cause it has the second most alluring song I've ever heard in a cartoon. First would be in American Tale II.

rtnario responds:

Yup, that's true, along with Balto. Thanks!

Ð-Ñ'о лÑfÑtÑ^Ð°Ñ Ð¿ÐµÑнÑ, коÑ'оÑEUÑfÑZ Ñ ÐºÐ¾Ð³Ð´Ð°-либо ÑлÑ<Ñ^ал! Ð-аÑÑ'авлÑеÑ' Ð¼ÐµÐ½Ñ Ñ...оÑ'ÑÑ' говоÑEUиÑ'ÑOE на ÑEUÑfÑÑком!
WOAH! I didnt even Know I could spell that!

... say what now? XD