Reviews for "DOS-MAN"

Pure Genius!

This was excellent! Front page for sure! You deserve it.

jackbliss responds:

I tell ya, I wasn't sure if this Movie would do well here or not when I posted it, but when I read your review my eyes lit up with hope, and now it really has made Front Page! Thanks for believing in me dude!!!

I LOVED IT!

i also remember that game from when i was a kid except i can't remember what it was called can someone tell me cause i so want to play it again it was the funnest game i have ever played and your video rocked brought back so many good memmories of me and ms-dos.

jackbliss responds:

It's called 'Dangerous Dave' done by John Romero. I've mentioned it in the credits. You can probably find it at most classic dos game sites (I've mentioned those in the Credits too) Thanks for the great review and happy gaming! :-)

Whats he gonna do, shoot floppys at us

LOL funny concept

jackbliss responds:

Hmmm... shooting floppies... Now why didn't I think of that lol! Thanks for the good review!

Awesonme!!

I love this flash keep up the awesome work ;) . Im adding this to my faves :)

To the last guy

your a dumass! I thought it was a game too but oh well that was hilarious! Make more