Reviews for "DOS-MAN"

GO DOS-MAN

Go DGF,Cool movie.

G R E A T ! ! ! !

Great movie! Loved it from the first moment I layed eyes on it!
Love the anthem! Didn't see that one coming ;)

Great Job Chris!!

Smooth.

It was a funny movie I must say, great 3-d dos like animation aswell. Except it kind of lagged, well for me anyways. But despite that it was great. Good graphics, sound, the whole shabang. Keep it up.

Pure Genius!

This was excellent! Front page for sure! You deserve it.

jackbliss responds:

I tell ya, I wasn't sure if this Movie would do well here or not when I posted it, but when I read your review my eyes lit up with hope, and now it really has made Front Page! Thanks for believing in me dude!!!

amazing...simply amazing!!!

i think you are one of the first i've seen to use a combination of artwork and sprites together perfectly...this was really good it had a decent mix of everything..which is why i gave you a 10....good work man!!!

jackbliss responds:

Yes and perhaps I will go down in Flash Movie history for that lol

Thanks for the great review!!