Reviews for "DOS-MAN"

omg..

WHAT THE HELL! the sound on this sucks and gets so damn annoying! i couldnt stand to watch all of it because of that fucking song.

freakin amazing

a truly original and funny concept! i really like the hat being tipped to the original Jetpack for the dos-man character design! that game brought me hours and hours of fun!

What a good allegory

I think this is what happened to Hans Reiser. Obviously Bash created Tux and Tux infected him...

Nice animation

Well done, fairly understandable story, etc. There's one minor peeve, though. That was not the Blue Danube waltz. That was Thus Spake Zarathustra (or at least the introductory part). Zarathustra played during the monkey scenes, Blue Danube played once Man entered space. Still fairly good, though.

Awesonme!!

I love this flash keep up the awesome work ;) . Im adding this to my faves :)