Reviews for "DOS-MAN"

Ehhh

I know what DOS is and I get the overall joke here, however I wish to say that this is without a doupt the most overuse of filters I've seen in awhile. The entire movie is bogged down because of it, so, I suggest you replace the filters with gradients and actionscript or cut them entirely because the only reason they are in Flash Pro at all is for websites not for cartoons.

Good stuff

I've never seen such blatantly fitting use of "Space Odyssey". I like the story, mostly because it would be pretty damn cool if a program could program you. I'm surprised, though, that a few of the people who don't know what DOS is are actually over the age of 20. Anyway, this movie is funny and I'll give it a 4.

wow

dangerous dave. now thats back in the day. cant believe there are people who dont know what dos is. but anyway, great movie. very funny, great job

I dont get it.

What the hell is dos.

That games name?

What was it? Dammit! I need to know!! And about that flash. Too short and kinda boring to me.