Reviews for "DOS-MAN"

i enjoyed it

i liked the concept of your animation just think the overall look of it could of been a little bit better though

Amazing..

Very well done.. THIS ISNT A GAME WHEN YOU CLICK ON THE WORDS DOES IT SAY PLAY THIS GAME???.. U FCUKING DUMBASS STOP GIVING HIM AN OVERALL OF 0 JUST BECAUSE UR A DUMBASS AND DONT KNOW HOW TO READ. THIS IS A MOVIE AND IT SAYS SO ON THE FRONT.. FUCKING MORON.

jackbliss responds:

Thanks for the great review and for finally clearing it up for those that still think this is a game for some odd reason, even though it CLEARLY says "WATCH THIS MOVIE" and not "PLAY THIS GAME"

Great Humor!

I really love the Indian's sense of humor, from the ppl I know who are from India they are simply hilarious and in a clean way!
I remember that I used to play dangerous dave when I was perhaps 8 years old, haha and I think that it was a pretty hard game to beat! great flash! innovative! and great sense of humor in it's cleanest possible way!

Keep it up!

PS: love the anthem lol!

pretty stupid

don't listen to me, i'm pretty critical when it comes to searching for quality flashes (oh snap! he's comin' at ya!).

To the last guy

your a dumass! I thought it was a game too but oh well that was hilarious! Make more