Reviews for "Ktr/wf1 Fuzion"

aural sex...

i hope i spelled that right! this little piece of music is absolutely amazing, if i could find a divine god in techno, this would be his theme. multiply my score by 2, by the way.

KTRECORDS responds:

Lol, it's "oral" and thx man. Glad you liked it.

Brilliant

In my opinion combining most anything with the classical style makes it almost orgasmic to the ears. this song is proof of that.

great buildup/ hook at the beginning and it wasnt repetitive! which are 2 problems i commonly find with electronic songs in the portal. first song in a while i can say i can download it and put it into a playlist.

now as far as practical uses other than just ear candy... it sounds like a good song that can be placed at the beginning (like a title screen) or the end (credits) of a game or movie. it just has that epic feel to it.

rambling aside. fantastic! 5/5 10/10

KTRECORDS responds:

Classical does tend to make everything awesome doesn't it? If you like the classicial sound in this song, be sure to check out Moments of Inspiration. WF1 added some awesome to it keep your ears orgasming for weeks!

KTRECORDS

Fantastic melody that can make you relax and think

Such a great and thoughtful melody that sounds grand and makes me feel mellow which I in fact enjoy. Great work and keep it up please.

KTRECORDS responds:

Thanks a lot man! Be sure to check out our other stuff!

Wow...

The synthesizer is what makes this song in the top 20...

KTRECORDS responds:

Yes, the synth does bring the sexy doesn't it, lol

WOOOOOOWIIIIIEEEELORVA!!!

This is the greatest song ever written KUDO's to the authers LOL =). Seriuosly though, here's my lil note to this.I'm very glad that most the listeners enjoy this. It was a different type of writing style that i'm used to but haha i do enjoy adding a classical take to songs =) Jason did a darn good job on the synths and dispite them sounding a liil generic here and there i still think they are alright =). SO this review is my personal note to all you listeners thanking you for being just that. Listners.

Much luv!

Wyldfyre1

KTRECORDS responds:

Someday we`ll have to try another song like this, but for now we have a much bigger project to take care of AMIRITE. I think we should call the project CHOCOLACOTACO!!!