Reviews for "Ktr/wf1 Fuzion"

Inspiring..

i like it, it's a very uplifting song, good blend of different sounds and instruments.

KTRECORDS responds:

Thx man. Glad you liked it!

Epic

I dub thee, the second best techno person/group ever. (Daft Punk is first, obviously)

KTRECORDS responds:

Daft Punk is definitaly the bombshizzle, lol. Realisticly though, KTRECORDS and WF1 are classical musicians XD. If you wanna listen to somethin a little more laid back, give "Lost in Ambience" a try. It is one of the few other technoish tracks that KTRECORDS has done. Thx!

excellent

nobody should ever listen to kirbykibble i've read alot of his reviews and he's wrong like all of the time the 2:20 mark was an excellent climax, EXCELLENT! man very very smooth like a mixture of trance and ambeonce however you spell it very good work hope to see more from you

KTRECORDS responds:

Lol, there's nothin wrong with a lil constructive criticism here and there, no worries. The opening and the climax are by far the 2 coolest parts of the song imo though, so I'm glad you enjoy the end as much as I do. Thx for the review!

KTRECORS

AMAZIN

ZOMG IT IS SO GREAT IT WOULD MAKE A GREAT THEME SONG FO A MOVIE OR A GAME

O_O VERY GOOD MANIPULATION OF THE INSTRUMENTS.... DID U RECORD IT? OR IS IT MADE ON A PROGRAM?

one thing though... the reason y i gave it a 9 at around mark 2:20, there was too manay things going at once so it was very jumbled... otherwise, its sounded good! ^_^

KTRECORDS responds:

We used FL Studio to make this track and there were no live recordings done. Glad you liked it!

freakin AMAZING

love the whole thing ,how the begging gets me pumped and then it gets badd ass :p lol hoping ill get to use this in a future game/movie

KTRECORDS responds:

The intro is one of my favorite parts too. I'm glad other people enjoy it as well. Thanks!