Reviews for "The Happy Christmas Song"

Can't get that song out of my head!!!!

That's one catchy tune man! Your animation style really works well with it and together, you've produced a neat little magical Christmas piece.
HAPPY CHRISTMAS< HAPPY CHRISTMAS..... ARRGGGHH!! Almost as adictive as the banana phone!

Again....bloody awesome

You never told me about having a christmas flash up yer sleeve =p

Bloody brilliant as always man!

nice

*wiping the tears from my eyes* THAT WAS GREAT!

For the love of F'in god

Ok I gave this a good score because it is a good movie, and is very welly done. I mean I have no complaint's about the film really It was done extreamly well. BUT FOR THE LOVE OF F'in God, can't we let Thanksgiving come before we start putting out Christmas stuff. I mean I love Christmas as much as the next guy, but come on this is one of the thing's I have a problem with. It's November, it's Football and Turkey Season, settle down Christmas will be here soon enough. And while I do say good job on the video and I know I have no say in what ya do, but couldn't this have wait to be released untill mabee even the day after Thanksgiving. Very good flash though.

Very great!!

I love this flash so very much!
Thank you for my curing my anger problem.
Thanks you very much!!!