Reviews for "The Happy Christmas Song"

Good job.

Cute animation, and your friend did a good job with the song. Nothing to advanced when it comes to complex animating (not that it was needed), but everything was fluid and neat. The problem is that it's was aimed towards kids obviously, it isn't my kinda style really ;)
Although it's worth for what it is, an animation for children.
I'll only give it a 7 though cause I'm judging from I own personal enjoyment. Really god job though :)

Oh, about the DVD stuff. Adam Phillips wrote something about this in his blog, a program called SWF2video. I hope it's what you were looking for.

- Max

beautiful :)

that was off the hizzook

Jst not my thing

I don't want to be a dick or anything. I'm just gonna say I'm not into the cute and cuddly thing alright. I'm sorry if you don't like the review. You worked hard at everything and I hope you continue to make more of these original holiday videos. So keep up the good work and try not to take this review personally.

ummm....oookkkk?

it's was ok....damn retarded bears X_X

hmmm a bold move i'll give you that

Well it's not christmas in most places i'm sure so this is definetly a bold move. but the song was vary original and the animation was masterful but *ahem* try posting something like this at CHRISTMAS. well good job anyways.