For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 93 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "The Happy Christmas Song"

Happy, Happy Christmas! Great!

Really loved this. Everything we love about the season. Really refreshing to see something so good. Enjoyed the humour and the innocent feel. Really uplifting and left me with that warm Christmas feeling. Everything thats good and non commercial about this time of year. Thanks - a very deserved 5/5.

A Superb Flash

*Good*
The graphics were excellent, as was the style; I really liked the music; the sound quality was great; not too long, and not too short; ahd 'PLAY' and 'REPLAY' buttons; I liked the pre-loader

*Improving*
Why submit this nearly two moths before Christmas (that's not a big complaint, though).

{ 5/5 }
.frenZy.

that was

the cutest thing i have seen all year i love it! all 10s!

happy christmas too you :)

That was a great movie. Nice song and everything. It really makes me happy and helps alot to come into the christmas mood :) Keep up the good work.

That was the finest thing ive seen in a long time

that was a catchy song and solid graphics
a fine job