Reviews for "The Happy Christmas Song"

Great work on your part

Can't really knock the music, as I Recently listend to a preschool music tape. No wonder I never got past the 3 chord rock 'n Roll. Why does everybody think because there young they don't feel whats good. Mozart was 7 when he played for the Kaiserin for christ's sake. Anyway You know your stuff. I liked It.

ummm....oookkkk?

it's was ok....damn retarded bears X_X

This would be perfect if it weren't for the fact that today's the Fourth of July, not Christmas.

It was extremly hard to review this movie.

The graphics are awesome. The sound was great except for the fact that the song wasn't that good. I don't really know why I didn't give this a 9 or 10. It was too......... childish I guess. It could have used some humor. I think that is my big problem with it. I wouldn't be surprised to see you on the holiday contest winners list. Good Luck. Also, you have great skills in animation. Sorry for the eight, but It just didn't reach that nine or ten spot for me.

WOW MAN YOU ROCK

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU ANIMATE THAT GOOD IN FLASH?!?!!?!?? it was really nice and stuff good graphics and nice style but the music was a litle gay but ye it was a christmas song but great job man you rock!!!!