Reviews for "Mecha-Death: Pilot"

Incredible

A dark place where there is no justice. One reaper must be the hand of that justice. The story, the music, brilliant. This reminds me of Van Helsing, the anime in a way. Yet, there's one thing I don't like. The title doesn't seem to give it the justice it deserves. A dark, gloomy futuristic place. A world gone to Hell itself. And then... well Mecha-Death doesn't really fit the target audience in a way either. It sounds more like a space fight than it does a story of the world itself gone to Hell and war. I know one thing though. I WILL be watching the entire series.

looks good

my only complaint is that this is a trailer, not a pilot

thet. is. fucking. amazing.

i remember seeing dad's home and thinking it was quality, yet very wtf.

this was just insane - i take it you got alot of inspiration from AKIRa and ghost in the shell? the animation and some of the action sequences remind me of that.

otherwise. fucking brilliant mate, i hope this series kicks off and generates the support it deserves.

wishing you luck, and congrats on a FUCKING COOL pilot

moar plzkthx

Seriously, amazing. Like the last review said, I'd LOVE to see a series out of this. Keep up the good work Sakupen, you'll go down in portal history.

Completely Awesome.

The graphics, action, music, EVERYTHING looks really awesome on this thing. Pretty cool, I am totally looking forward to this. :)