Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Tri-achnid"

episode one? i still hope for that seeminglyforgotten sequel.

Oh. My. God.
This is PURE perfection, the music, the gameplay.
The platform level seemed impossible to me until i figured that since the sack pushed me with it, grabbing it and extending the arm would make me fly, and it did. The first level's music is too sad for my likings, but who cares.
It feels like an art game, and believe me i played many of those to know that.
Triachnid 2 was most likely abandonded a long time ago, but this game didn't abandon me yet. I've had some good times with it.
(Wow, my longest review yet. And this game deserves it)

I was amazed at how hard this game was. I especially appreciate all the little details. I still love seeing how fast I can beat the levels. At first, I thought you had to drag every single body segment. Instead, you just had to grab their tips. I love the music too.

It really sets the atmosphere up wonderfully. You can just learn the instructions on your own. You deserve over a million views. This was just very fun. While time consuming, you get used to it.

Too bad there isn't a sequel. I really love this game and would've loved to see another. I still remember I was in middle school when I found this game and I just absolutely loved it. :')

Komix get that sequel programmed, we don't want to wait another 10 years! :-D

Komix responds:

but I can't go back to flash games!
check out my new upcoming game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMyvPgIgyUc