Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Tri-achnid"

this game... is an old OLD one.

I found it once when i was very young. forgot what is was called and spent YEARS looking for it.

Finally i find it again and i'm so happy.

this game has wonderful art, a great concept, and overall it's just a good game man!

I have to give this game a solid 4.5! The programming mechanism of this games' functions are not only smooth, but they keep you hooked on a seemingly endless task. The progressions of each level are relatively stable, yet fun. The dynamics of the physics keeps your brain active. The music goes quite well with the background, even though I would have liked a camera feature (to zoom in n' out) as well. All in all, one of the better games on Ng.

Very. Good game

I have to say this game was pretty good and some intense fun on this one so nice congrats on winning some awards on this it was fun to see you win as it was well deserving anyways not much more to change on this game it was just right and good as is

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
No changes it's a fun one

~X~

This is every good programming considering we didn't have hinge joints etc back then!

Komix responds:

haha I made the Tri-achnid so rubbery tho I still don't use hinges even in Unity I prefer to code it myself. the collisions in unity are awesome tho.

I loved this game ever since I first came across this in like 2008. Saying that I have one complaint. I always forget where the larvae is on stage 2 so I often pass by it and collect all other larvae but the bestiary only shows all but the one entry for the missing larvae but at this point playing the whole thing threw with the level selecter does not fix that issue therefore making it impossible to few all bestiary descriptions without getting everything perfect on the first go.