Reviews for "Soap Bubble II"

This is great!

I love the strange mysterious machinery and the earie background music (If you could call it that). It gives it a spooky feel. Spooky bubble horror! Great work, keep it up! :D

well executed

great idea from the start
there's even a decent progression through the game as you advance (it gets harder, and there's a "story" along with it... a rare thing for this kind of game)
the atmosphere was great, right mix of difficulty, without getting so mad you want to kill your computer
controls worked well, to those who complain, you need sensitivity, light progressive taps will adjust your speed according to how you want/need it
nice variety of levels... etc etc
definately part3 would be welcome

Pretty good.

The concept of the game was excellent, along with the innocent bubble going through the factory off death. The graphics were also very good. The sounds were pretty nice, but the option of music would have been nice, a continuos track. The only major problem with it is the level codes. I got to the fan level, died a lot, and when I tried to enter the level code because I forgot a letter. A replay button, that let you retry the level (with no points) would remove that problem. Anyway, well done with the game.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS GAME IS FIRKIN AWESOME AND U GOTTA MAKE A THIRD ONE!

Great game...

..I just happen to be rubbish at it. It is hard, but I think that's not necessarily a bad thing. I'm still stuck on the third screen.
The graphics were great, really stylish, the whole thing had a great atmosphere.