Reviews for "HP: Victoria's Secret 1"

I knew that it was going to be Voldemort playing with his dolls. I mean, who else would be doing that? We all have fantasies like this. I was very impressed by you using the Potter Puppet Pals. Neil since made them actual puppets and has gotten more popular with them. That's how a live-action adaptation should be!

The animation here was quite nice. You created the Hagrid one. I don't think even Neil has made like that. Puppet shows are usually fun. This didn't really involve Victoria's secret.

lol super cool!!

FUNNY

YOU WENT FOR A HARRY POTTER AND SPACE BALLS COMBO!! XD

Genius.

I've yet to see a flash from you that didn't make me laugh out loud. "Your wand is so big..." Classic!

LMFAO!!!

SPACEBALLS REFERENCE!!! 5 10/10 and favorited!