Reviews for "- Switch -"

GREAT GAME, BUT FIX GLITCH

IN LEVEL 6 THERE IS A GLITCH, U START OUT BLUE AND THERE IS SOME BLUE TO GO THROUGH, BUT THEN ONLY GREEN AND RED, WITH NO NON BLUE SPHERES
I LOVED THE GAME, BUT FIX GLITCHES
IF IT GETS BLAMMED, DONT GIVE UP, FIX, MAKE BETTER AND RESUBMIT
I VOTED 4, FIX GLITCHES AND ILL VOTE 5 WEN U RESUBMIT

awesome

this was a really neat game dude. idont know why the other dude said there was glitch on level 6 (people on lvl 6 there is a clear like floor which will allow you to go to different areas!) you people need to look more closely at these games. anyways awesome game i enjoyed it looking forward for your next game.

No-ho-noooo----!!!!

THE LEVEL EDITOR DOESNT WORK! THE LINK IS WRONG! FIX.. IT! SO I CAN PLAY MORE OF THIS WONDROUS GAME!

Nice!

I wish real games could be like that, Its kinda cool, just needs a little work bro!

Nice little game, needs some work though.

I love the concept of the game, pure and simple puzzle fun. Only there are some bugs. If you go through the portal at the end of the level, you can fly out of the next level, and you're stuck there. You can also be misplaced at the beginning of a level. Fortunately, the reset works just fine.

The graphics aren't all that super, but they aren't so bad that they disturb me.

If you want to improve this game, then fix the bugs and maybe do a lil graphic update. Overall it's a good game :)