Reviews for "- Switch -"

Nice little game, needs some work though.

I love the concept of the game, pure and simple puzzle fun. Only there are some bugs. If you go through the portal at the end of the level, you can fly out of the next level, and you're stuck there. You can also be misplaced at the beginning of a level. Fortunately, the reset works just fine.

The graphics aren't all that super, but they aren't so bad that they disturb me.

If you want to improve this game, then fix the bugs and maybe do a lil graphic update. Overall it's a good game :)

awesome

this was a really neat game dude. idont know why the other dude said there was glitch on level 6 (people on lvl 6 there is a clear like floor which will allow you to go to different areas!) you people need to look more closely at these games. anyways awesome game i enjoyed it looking forward for your next game.

I could easily get addicted to this game

If it were longer. I had a lot of fun though. Some sound would be a nice addition too. Good work overall.

Short, yet Sweet

Kudos on making a decent flash with such a small file size! The last reviewer was right. You should make the walls and passageways a little easier to tell apart. I thought I was stuck on the 6th level for a while.

No sound is needed, just takes longer to load.

Very nice puzzle game, very original.

GREAT GAME, BUT FIX GLITCH

IN LEVEL 6 THERE IS A GLITCH, U START OUT BLUE AND THERE IS SOME BLUE TO GO THROUGH, BUT THEN ONLY GREEN AND RED, WITH NO NON BLUE SPHERES
I LOVED THE GAME, BUT FIX GLITCHES