Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "3:33am"

A Short Review for A Short Flash

Now, this review is going to be reviewing a short. Not reviewing a fully blown Flash Cartoon.

Well all n' all the objective to this short was to... well to put it bluntly... make you crap your pants. And it does a really good job at doing it too! With nice graphics to acompany it, and of course the magical touch of Adamn Phillip's definently adds to the style. The few flaws though is that even being a short... it's a short short. And not everyone like's short shorts. But really, if it was any longer I couldn't see it work aswell as it did.

Despite this, I'll have to be giving this little diddy an eight. And outta five, I'm giving it a 4.

Good in what it delivers, but nothing tooo special.

omg

omg, this absolutely scared me to death, because i thought my boxes were on a low sound level i turned the volume up but when that last roar came, that scared the hibbegejibbies out of me.
i love it though!

=@

Not funnie dude u made me piss my self on that one (i need to go take a shower).

AHHHRRRGGGH!

Wow, that scared the heck out of me. You have a real flair for horror, I'd like to see more of it from you.

*recovers from a stroke*

Short, sweet, loved it!!!